Over 60 Years of Manufacturing Expertise
Our team of experienced engineers can provide assistance with material selection.
Elan engineers provide assistance with component design and tooling selection.
Over 600 standard and custom glass compositions are available.
Develop specific processes based on customer requirements.
Elan Technology has the capability to expedite your orders as needed.
Elan Technology has an in house tooling fabrication and maintenance shop, with over 12,000 sets of tools.
Two times a year Elan Technology, Inc. offers a Glass Science & Technology Course. To date, this course has graduated over 500 engineers world-wide.
Elan Technology takes pride in its engineering support for all of its customers’ needs. With over 65 years of experience, Elan has accumulated an extensive library of technical knowledge. Some of the capabilities are:
- Complete quality and in-process product analysis including sieve, free moisture, and bulk density
- Particle Size Analysis (PSA) — Beckman Coulter Laser Diffraction Particle Size Analyzer.
- Moisture Analysis — Mettler Toledo and Sartorius halogen analyzer
- Density Testing — Micrometrics Helium Pycnometer
- Quantitative Chemical Analysis — Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) with EDS capability
- Mechanical Strength Analysis — Instron Tension/Compression Tester, Rockwell Hardness tester
- Coefficient of Expansion Analysis/Dilatometric Softening Point — High Temperature Differential Dilatometer